It looks like we will be working from home (WFH) for the foreseeable future, even when the restrictions are lifted I think the way we work has changed forever and there are a lot reasons WFH can be great –
Here are five –
- No Make-up – Gives your skin a breather, you can answer emails with a face mask on, who will know?
- Interesting Lunches – No need for boring pre-packed sandwiches, instead try last night’s leftovers, homemade soup or omelette
- Quick chores – Keep on top of washing, hoovering and dusting. Its important to have a break from the laptop, spend 10 minutes squeezing in a chore – 2 birds, 1 stone!
- Lounge Chic – While its tempting to stay in PJ’s all day instead get creative and dress up your lounge wear
- No Commute – Saves time and money
Its easy to get caught up in the negatives’s right now, but WFH shouldn’t be one of them choose to look for the positives however small
Stay Home > Protect the NHS > Save Lives
If you liked this check out more HERE